Saturday, May 1, 2010

7 months...


Happy 7 months a few days late my sweet baby girl!!! The picture on the post says it all...she is a silly, happy, smiling, lovable little girl.
Brooklynn at 7 month:
~Is sitting well all by herself
~Can get up on hands and knees for a few seconds
~Loves to stand while holding onto our fingers
~Favorite food is Sweet potatoes and apple sauce mixed together (gag)
~Doesn't care for green veggies unless mixed with carrots
~Can scoot around the floor on her tummy like a champ....though she does still leave a trail of spit up :)
~"Talks" a ton...my once quiet baby is quiet no more
~Still will no nap
~Still wakes up what seems like a million times a night
~Cracks herself up ALL.THE.TIME!!!!
~Has some stranger anxiety at times
~LOVES her big sis
~Has 0 teeth
~Is still breastfeeding
~Favorite toy is a little multi colored worm that she got from her Aunt Jessie and Uncle "Dink"
~Loves her bath
There is so much more I could add, but I guess I am done bragging about my kiddo for now ;)

No comments: