Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!


Brooklynn "hangin" out in her Moby wrap watching Kenzie pan


High flying Kenzie!!!


Kenzie's gems from mining :)


Frosting Grandma Patty's birthday cake....well maybe licking icing off the spoon more than icing :)


Happy baby Brooklynn
It's been a busy 2 weeks around here :) We spent last weekend in Hocking Hills with mom and Jessica. It was so much fun just relaxing and catching up. Spending time together really makes me miss living closer. The house we stayed in was great. It was an old farmhouse....the kind of house I would love if we were handy enough to really redo it and keep up with all the work that comes along with an old home. The girls had a great time. Kenzie is still talking about what she did, seeing the caves, the water falls, and everything else. She has told EVERYONE about her vacation. She also has asked me 100 times when we go back to the vacation hotel house :) I think vacation made Brooklynn want to really be up and moving, because she has sure been moving since we got home. Before vacation I took a day off to clean and organize the girls bedrooms...how sad is it that I had to take a day off of work to clean my house? But it took me all freakin day to finish up Brooklynn's room and get most of Kenzie's room done! It feels much better knowing that at least their rooms are done :) Kenzie and I went to the Cleveland zoo with my friend Nikki and her daughter on Thursday of last week. Other than my hatred for zoo's we had a good time. I think that I prefer Columbus to Cleveland, mainly because the animal in Cleveland were all pacing and looked bored and depressed. Kenzie had a blast. She was so well behaved the whole day...this is quiet the feat for her most days! Weekends like last week make enjoy being a mommy so much more. Now I just need to figure out how I can stay home more :)

No comments: