
Ah, my little baby is growing up too fast! She is bound and determined to get moving and chase her big sis around the house and drive her mad slobbing all over her toys :) I swear the girl must have eaten her Wheaties this past weekend or something. Despite having a nasty cold she managed to-start babbling consonant sounds, Babababababa, nanananana, getting down to her belly from sitting without doing a complete face plant, getting up to hands and knees easily, and nearly pulling herself into standing! She is not even 8 months yet...she can't be on the verge of being mobile...I like that when i set her down I can still find her 5 minutes later in the same spot! I fear that day is coming to an end very very soon. She is determined to crawl...she is constantly getting down on her hands and knees and rocking. She hasn't figured out how to move her arms yet, but instead she does this funny "jump" forward. I have to catch it on video before she figures out the right way. It makes her so mad when she jumps and belly flops :) It is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I think I may need to start baby proofing sooner than later. This will be a new task as I never babyproofed at the other house, but with the stairs I think a gate at least will be needed. I think I will also need to find a way to keep her out of Kenzie's room. I want the girls rooms to be just that, their rooms. I hope that they play together nicely forever, but I want them to have their own spaces where they can be by themselves or get away from each other as needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment