Friday, September 26, 2008

Go away mystery fever go away

Ah...so it starts again only this year a few months earlier. The dreaded mystery fever that is. I had this happen a few times last year....low grade fever that lasted a day or so. I wish I knew what was causing it. I am beginning to wonder if it stress induced...a way for my body to tell me to slow down and relax. I've never been very good at listening to how my body tells me it is stressed....guess if you make me sick I have to chill. hahah Yea right...then I just worry about why I'm sick :) I can always find something to worry about. Hopefully the stupid fever will go away by tomorrow. I would really like to be able to go to the Prairie Peddler tomorrow but I need to be fever free...don't think everyone else want me spreading my germs. Sigh. I wish I had a good reason for feeling crappy and having a higher than normal temp., but I don't...sigh. I hate sitting around locked away in the bedroom...it is so stinkin boring. I've searched the net about a hundred times and there is nothing good out there to look at. Maybe I should start my Christmas shopping! haha. Actually I have a good idea as to what I will be getting most everyone, now I just need to do the shopping. I plan on shopping on Black Friday this year since I will be off :) I will probably hate every minute of it, but I want to do it at least one time. So, this year may be my first and last Black Friday shopping spree :)

Miss Mackenzie has been a ball of fire lately. Poor kiddo is working on her eye teeth now. I can't wait until she is done teething. As usual she is going to get one tooth at a time...dragging out the whole teething process...oh joy. She is saying so many new words and understand more and more every day. I love it. I just love this age...I want to put her on hold and just keep her here for a while longer. Each time I think I like an age the best the next month is better. It keeps getting more fun everyday...maybe it's so fun while they are tiny so you don't strangle them in their teens. What ever it is, I love it. I can't wait until we have a new little one in the house. Though the newborn stage is not my favorite, I can't wait. sigh again...wow I'm full of those tonight. I was looking through Mackenzie's tiny baby pictures the other day. I can't believe how HUGE she is getting. She doesn't even look like the same little girl. I don't even remember her being that tiny. She seemed like a big baby when she was first born, but looking back she looks so tiny. I don't even know if I will remember how to take care of a little baby when that time comes. Now she is a crazy toddler who is always on the go and keeping us on our toes. Who would have thought that a 19 month old little girl could scale a kitchen table in .5 seconds or find the tiniest piece of dirt on the floor to eat in about the same amount of time. I swear that child consumes as much food as she does dirt...and voluntarily too. She's a goof.

Well..back to chasing away a stinkin fever...

No comments: