Saturday, May 3, 2008
ugh...horse racing...
I'm so glad I was busy and unable to tune into the Kentucky derby today. It proves to me over and over why I HATE horse racing. It's awful. I won't watch another race. I think it goes to show that these animals are pushed too hard, too fast, and most off two young. Why push an animal to the point where their bodies are so exhausted that they are tripping or just unable to support their weight and breaking their bones. We have it taped on the DVR, but I don't know if I will be able to bring myself to watch it. The pictures alone bring tears to my eyes. Let those poor horses bone mature and then let them run. They are babies for god sake. Their joints are not done growing and the bones are not mature...how can you expect them to pound the crap out of the immature bones/tendons/muscles and expect them to not get hurt. Just makes me sick. Poor horse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment