Friday, May 23, 2008

I so tired of this....

I don't know where to even start. This has been an awful week and every day is worse than the next. I know that you go through rough spots in your marriage, but damn this is hard. I hate it, I don't even know what is wrong, but something definitly is not right. We just are not getting along, we don't even speak to each other but for a brief minute, we are arguing all the time, he's glued to the TV, and I'm glued to the computer...everything about "us" sucks right now...well not Mackenzie, but it can't be good for her that we can't get along. This is not how marriage is supposed to be, we are supposed to depend on each other, rely on each other, heck just be able to have a 2 minute conversation. I'm tired of being angry, edgy, just wondering what crap will be next...I've been so tense and crabby the past few weeks it is not funny. It is affecting everything. I've done a crappy job at work because I don't have the patience to deal with the pt's or my co-workers. I just want to crawl in a hole and come out a day later and have things be better. I just don't know what to do. I've got to fix this...I can't keep this up...it is killing me. He is in Vegas this whole weekend and that is making this so much worse. He seems to have no regards to anything when his damn friends are involved. He jumps at a moments notice to fly all the way across the US when they ask, but give me hell for spending $100 on groceries for our family...I think $600 for a trip is more a waste of money than food for the family. I hate that he thinks it is okay to just go off with his friends when ever he pleases. I have not had a break from him or Mackenzie since Mackenzie was born...which is okay, but I'm so tired of being expected to work 40+ hours a week and then have no help what so ever while he plays, has a good time, and wastes our hard earned money. I don't mind taking care of Mackenzie, that is why I'm a mom...but it hurts that he gets angry at me when I don't want him to be gone all weekend with friends. I don't think I'm wrong...when you have a family you generally don't run off with friends like you did prior. At least I know I don't. I would much rather do something my whole family could do. Sorry if having Mackenzie along makes for a short alcohol free night, but spending time together is worth it...at least to me. I'm tired of his stupid friends and all they ever want to do it get drunk....okay we are pretty darn close to 30...college ended a LONG time ago. I like to have a good time, but I just don't' want to be around a bunch of drunken adults acting like teenagers...it is embarrassing. He knew this when he married me. I expect him to be an adult...whether his friends choose to or not. Tonight as we were having a heated argument on the phone he told me they were going to a strip club...I despise strip clubs. I asked him to not go into that place...he told me he would do as he pleased. I don't think I'm being unreasonable...That just does not sit right with me. It is gross a grown married man does not need to be looking at that crap. If he goes, things will not be good. I do not ask him to not do things very often, I just can't stomach that right now. I'm tired of crying...I need some sleep.

No comments: