Being my second mothers day makes me appreciate what mother's day means. It's not about a day just about me, but about the fact that I am blessed enough to have a child that makes me a mother. It's not about gifts, lunch with family, or cards...though that is all very nice and much appreciated...those lovely things are just a bonus!!! But it is about celebrating motherhood. I love that I can celebrate such a special thing with the most important people in my life. Until I had a child of my own I didn't understand how important a day to celebrate this was. I don't think you can understand that, until you are a parent. I just love being a mom...even every snotty nose, screaming, tantrum throwing, patience testing minute. I absolutely love watching her grow and learn all about the world around her. I am so blessed to have such a crazy wonderful little girl. She is so full of personality and attitude. She so full of life and just loves to be the center of every one's attention. I'm so happy that she doesn't seem to be shy and afraid...she is just the opposite!!!
She's learned a bunch of new goofy things these past few days. She is getting pretty good at imitating things. She can march, walk like a sumo wrestler, dance, and play peek a boo when you ask her too. She also can point to her nose, belly, and toes when you ask...well if the mood strikes her :) She is starting to say things that sound more like true words! I'm not sure I always want to know what she is thinking though!!! She was great today with everyone around the house. I really think she enjoys all the attentions she gets when her grandparents are around! She is such a ham...I just love her to pieces. Days like these make the baby itch soooo much worse. I know the day will come, but darn it I'm getting impatient!!! :)
Few new pics from today :)
Picking out her shoes.
Playing with Great Grandpa
More fun with Great Grandpa
Hmm...I know this thing opens some how
Ahh...there it is :)
Looking outside with Grandma
This is a great seat!!! It fits me just right :)
Terrorizing the dogs.
Lining up the Little People
Busy day...I'm ready to go night night!
Random pics from the past few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment