Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blah...

That is how I feel today. I'm frustrated with myself right now and I don't know what to do about it. I think I need a vacation. Unfortunately that is a long ways away. Work is annoying me, my weight is driving me mad, and I'm just so darn irritable. Oh well. Maybe some sunny weather would get me out of my funk.

Little miss Mackenzie's been a ham as usual. She got "kicked" out of daycare because they clam that she has pink eye...though her eyes are perfectly clear other than a little red rim from her allergies. So we had to pick her up early on Monday and then they would not allow her back in today. I'm so ticked with them...I had to take her to the doc, Jason missed work, I missed work, Jason's grandparents had to watch her on a moments notice, all for red eyes from allergies. What a pain. Tonight she used her potty!!! She was playing around in the bathroom and pointing at her potty so I put her on it...much to my surprise she peed!!! I think we need to start following her cues and putting her on the potty when she shows interest.

I've got more to write, but I'll finish later.

No comments: