Uh...she still has not even batted an eye that we got rid of her night time bottle. I am happy that she is able to go to sleep without it, but it was one of the last things that we used with her as a new born. All that is left from when she was tiny is her paci and her crib. It is bittersweet. But she has slept better since we gave up the bottle. Not sure why, but she seems to be sleeping more soundly. Maybe she was just over full. Who knows. I just hope it keeps up.
She has been a crazy toddler tornado the past few days. She has been so full of energy and exploring absolutely everything lately. She has figured out how to open the screen door into the garage, but hasn't figured out how to get past sitting on the first step and getting stuck on the door. Thank goodness, but I'm sure it is not long before she can get out of the house with ease :) I think that we are about to experience a growth spurt, she has been eating us out of house and home. For dinner tonight she had: 4 toddler size chicken fingers, a banana, half of a biscuit, 2 Tbsp of rice cereal, snack cup of Mandarin oranges, some cereal that Jason was eating, and 2 bites of my toasted cheese sandwich!!! I don't know where she puts it!!! So I'm guessing that soon she won't fit into all her clothes again...sigh
I hate to admit it, but I'm really ready for baby number 2. I know we need to wait until after my sis's wedding, but I'm ready now!!! I guess July isn't too far away :) Jason is ready too. Well, he's been ready for a while, but again we knew we had to wait. So, I pulled out some of the books that I refused to read the first time around. I bought many books but never read them because I was afraid of what I was getting myself into ;) The next time I want to do somethings differently. So, I plan on reading up and educating myself in areas that I was clueless about with Mackenzie's pregnancy. I also think that if I can convince my hospital I would really like to try to have a VBAC. I think that if I do things a little different, a natural birth would be within my reach. Now my mind may change when that time comes, but I want to keep my options open. I think Jason thinks I am nuts, but I know he will support me if I want to try for a VBAC. Okay I'm going to not think about it as much as possible and home the next few months go by quickly.
Here are a few new pics of our little lady :)
Hmm...what is daddy doing?
I wonder how to get out there?
Oh...I bet this handle thingy will help me out.
Darn just a little too short...maybe if I give mom a cute pityful look she will let me out!
No comments:
Post a Comment