Yea that's right...we just talked to a Realtor and put the house up for sale. The contract is signed and the sign is in the yard. So, why is it that I feel guilty and not excited??? We have a beautiful piece of land and the change to build the house we have both always dreamed of. But I'm not excited in the least bit...just feeling oh so guilty. Sigh... I don't think that anything will happen quickly as the housing market is really poor. But there always is that chance that the right person might happen our way quicker than we expected. I guess I will say a prayer and what is meant to happen will. We do have a lot of work to do to get the house ready for people to look at it. We have to get rid of all the clutter we have laying around and just make the house more presentable. That is going to be a tough task with a 15 month old running wild. Especially when her favorite task is tearing all the clothing out of the drawers. Plus we need to organize and downsize all the toys we have covering our living room. I guess we will spend the next few months cleaning the house like crazy people...maybe we will learn to be neat and tidy...hahaha fat chance.
Miss Mackenzie is just as crazy and fun as ever. Her little toddler personality is out if full force. She is the most opinionated little girl I have ever met. I think we are going to be in trouble when she hits her terrible twos!!! It is fun watching her little personality shine and watching her explore her world. She absolutely loves to be outside. She enjoys running up and down the drive; going for walks; playing in her sand/water table; and swinging in her swing. She would spend all day outside if we would let her. She has learned how to go up and down the stairs on her own and how to get off of the porch on her own as well. Blowing bubbles, well putting the bubble wand in her mouth and blowing is quickly becoming a favorite game. I have given her sidewalk chalk, she has not quite figured out what to do with it, but she does make a few marks here and there on the garage floor. Mackenzie had her first fat lip this past weekend. While learning how to climb down the stairs she got a bit too excited that she was doing it and face planted onto the concrete!!! Her poor little lip and nose were all scraped up. She is looking better now. I tried to get a picture of her first booboo, but I couldn't get her to stand still long enough...hey she might miss something if she is not in CONSTANT motion :)
Enjoying the spring weather
Swinging on the porch swing
Looking cute
Come on Mom!!!
Better look both ways :)
Lets go!
No comments:
Post a Comment