Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Finally some spring weather...

Got to love this beautiful warm weather. We have spent the past 4 days outside just enjoying the warm weather. Miss Mackenzie just loves to be outside. She goes crazy exploring everything she can get her little hands on. Tonight she played with two small branchs off of the tree we were trimming for almost 45 minutes. We have so much yard work to do this spring. The grass is a MESS and so is our landscaping. I like it to look nice, but I HATE gardening. I need to just plant grass all the way up to the house :) I think we need to add more dirt/mulch to the front beds. I think it is a never ending job!!

I'm hoping to have a Mother's Day brunch this year just like we did last year. It was really nice to have everyone over for the day. I can't believe this will be my second Mother's day. Maybe having people over will motivate us to get the yard and house cleaned up. We spend a good deal of the day Sunday spring cleaning and we only got Mackenzie's room and our bedroom completely done!!! I got part of the spare bedroom done, but I still have a long way to go. I think that we also are going to try and get the family room to look more like a family room and not just a dog room. We really waste a whole lot of our house the way it is now.

No comments: