Friday, April 16, 2010

Stranger anxiety...


Yup, my sweet baby girl seems to have the beginnings of stranger anxiety. I wasn't expecting this, I've not had this before! Mackenzie is a social butterfly and has been from day one. She is almost friendly to a fault...she may take a second to warm up, but then everyone is her friend. Not so much with my little Brooklynn. Even people she is familiar with and likes tend to bring on tears when she first sees them. She eventually warms up, but it takes quite a while and she prefers mom to be in sight. I will admit that it is kind of nice to be wanted :) Kenzie is a daddy's girl and has been since day one. I feel bad at times because our family wants to hold her and play with her and she just crys and looks away from them. She is such a happy go lucky baby that it is so odd for her to cry! I wonder if she is going to be more on the shy side like her mama? I hope not...

No comments: