Friday, April 16, 2010

I should write a book...


...of the crazy things that come out of Mackenzie's mouth. Yesterday she convinced me to buy purple, not pastel purple but PURPLE sand for her sand and water table. So, we came home with neon purple sand and she spent the better part of an hour constructing sand castles and then smashing them flat. After much convincing we got her inside for her nightly bath. She fights taking a bath tooth and nail like usual...you would think for being a princess in training she would prefer to be clean...I guess she is the pig pen princess :) As she is drying off and the water is finishing draining from the tub she exclaims "Look mommy I am a REAL princess, I have purple dirt!!!" The bottom of the tub was covered with purple sand. What can you say to that...so I just agreed "Of course you are a princess with your purple dirt!" When I picked her up from daycare today the teacher chuckled as she told me how Mackenzie shared her newly found "real" princess status with the rest of the class...makes me wonder what else she shares with her little friends!
Maybe someday soon she will let me take a normal looking picture of her!!!

No comments: