
Baby food that is :) We finally introduced purees to Brooklynn and she couldn't be more pleased! Cereal wasn't going to hot as most of it still ends up on her and not in her belly. We don't have that problem with purees!!! So far she has had squash and sweet potatoes and eats them like a champ. With Mackenzie I made most of the fruit she ate, but wasn't up to tackling the veggies. Well, I'm giving veggies a go with Brooklynn...poor kid :) So far so good. Never thought I would be one to make my own baby food, but then again I never thought I would still be nursing her at 6 months either. I guess I should never say never... So, if I can figure out how to puree green veggies smoothly I may actually be able to make all of her baby food. That is my next parenting goal :)

"I'm soooo hungry I had to resort to licking my tray...poor starving baby I am!"
No comments:
Post a Comment