Happy 12 weeks old Brooklynn!!! I can't believe my baby is 12 weeks old. Sniff...she is getting big too fast, plus it means that I have to head back to work tomorrow. It has been so much fun being home the past 12 weeks. I definitely think that it was easier going from 1 to 2 kids than from 0 to 1. Maybe it was because Brooklynn is a pretty easy baby and Kenzie took to being a big sis pretty well, maybe it was because I wasn't so nervous, who knows....but it was a lot more fun this time around :) So, I turn in my stay at home mom towel tomorrow, and Jason begins his daddy daycare again. I will surly miss my sweet little baby tomorrow.
Piggy tails :) Her hair is
getting so long. She got a hair cut this morning, just her bangs. She told me she wouldn't get the rest cut because princesses have long hair :)
No comments:
Post a Comment