Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas fun :)


I love this time of year. It has to be one of my favorite times of every year. I am finding that Christmas is just as fun as it was when I was a little kid now that we have kids. I love watching Mackenzie's entire face light up when we are doing our Christmas crafts. She has decorated our entire apartment with her little crafts...paper chains on every door, cards hung on the door way, a small sparkly angel on her door, garland on her bed and around her door frame, an angle nightlight in her room, and a Christmas count down ginger bread house. She asks to decorate nearly every day. She is also fascinated with Santa this year. She asks us daily if she is good if she will get a present. Maybe I am a bad mommy, but I am loving the ability to use her fascination with Santa bringing her a gift to my advantage to stop tantrums :) She helped me make the gingerbread ornaments for the tree and then had a blast decorating one single branch at the bottom of the tree. We have also make hand print ornaments of Mackenzie and foot print ornaments of Brooklynn to hang on the tree. I can't wait until Christmas morning :)





No comments: