I think that in order for this Weight Watchers thing to work I really need to keep track of everything that I eat/drink in a day. So I am going to put that on here...that way I have a daily log of what I am consuming :) So here goes:
Meal Points
Breakfast: 1c grapes 1
Lunch: Med. salad with 2Tbsp light dressing and 1/4 c low fat cheese 4
Baby carrots 0
Small bag of pretzels 2
Light yogurt 2
Dinner: Weight Watchers meal 4
Bread with butter 5
Dessert: Weight Watchers Ice cream bar 2
Total for the day: 20 points
I really need this to work. I hate the way I look and feel. It's never been this bad before...I've never felt like it's been this out of control. I've contemplated doing things that never would have crossed my mind before to loose this weight. That's not me, not me at all. I've never been this consumed by something...it's crazy. So...I'm down just shy of 12lbs and I have a long way to go. My total goal is to be down to around 130lbs. It won't happen tomorrow, but it has to happen. This weight is so hard on my crappy joints...my knees and hips ache after a day of work on my feet. I'm only 29 years old...that is INSANE.
My goal for tomorrow is to exercise. I didn't get out of bed early enough to do it today...shame on me.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment