I have ALWAYS journaled. It has always been a way for me to express myself and get out things that I couldn't find the correct spoken words for.
Sick babies are no fun. I just hate when my little girl is under the weather. We have had our share of colds and such, but it doesn't make it any easier. She had her highest fever ever this evening (103.4) and she just looked like she got hit by a bus. Sigh. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. The easter bunny is going to have to come a different day! Poor kiddo, every holiday she seems to be sick.
My dad and his wife visited today. I feel guilty that my baby was sick...like a cheated them out of a good visit. It was good to see them. I don't get home to see my family often enough. It's a shame, but these past few months have been so busy. I've never really been homesick, but now that we have a little girl I wish my family lived closer. I hate that they don't get to see her and that she doesn't now them as well as I wish she did.
Well...I've got a bunch more to say, but baby is crying and needs my attention.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment