Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I can't believe it is Mackenzie's second Easter. My little girl is growing up too fast!!! Poor thing didn't have much of an Easter though. She is still not feeling well at all. She was better than yesterday but no where her normal happy self. But then again I guess 2 days with a high fever will do that to a girl. Thank goodness she is in bed sleeping for now. Hopefully tonight is better than last. No one got much sleep. It amazes me how much room someone so little can take up in the bed :) Lets hope she will sleep in her room tonight :)

Other than tending to Mackenzie we did not do much today. We Easter lunch with Marsh, Tim, and the rest of the Hoover clan. We were not able to stay long, but it was nice to see everyone. Marsha reserved the house we will stay at in the Outer Banks this summer. This is the house we will be staying at www.outerbanksblue.com/rental/house.html?ID=64 I am so excited. It will be so nice to go to the beach for vacation. Plus it will be Mackenzie's first ocean experience. I think she will love it because she absolutly loves the water. We will be down there for an entire week in September. So hopefully the weather will be nice :)

I'm so ready for spring time weather. I think my whole house has a bit of spring fever!! We need to air out the house and get rid of all the germs we've collected this winter :) Well, I've got some knitting to work on or maybe I should clean up...yea, I'll be knitting :)

No comments: