So, she still had a fever this morning, but by the time I got home from work she seemed to be feeling much better as she was screaming like a wild woman and running around the kitchen chasing the poor dogs :) Her temp was normal from that point on. Keeping our fingers crossed that she is on the mend. Jason took her to the pediatricians this morning, no ear infection or sinus infection...they are suspecting she had influenza A or B. It's been going around like wild fire here so I guess I'm not surprised, she just didn't have some of the typical symptoms, but that is okay. So we will see what the morning brings.
Mackenzie seems to suddenly be interested in "reading" her books. She loves her two touch and feel doggy and kitty books. She "reads" them so much she is wearing out the pages!!! She loves to grab one of her books and then toddle over to one of us and then turn around and back up until she bumps into us and sits down. So darn cute :) I've been trying to see if she can stack 3 small cubes, but she is not yet interested in that. I stack them up she knocks them down. I give her a block to put on top she tosses it. Oh well...she's got better things to do :) Her other favorite things to do right now is smacking everyone in the face!!! We are trying to convice her it's not lady like to slap, but she just thinks it's too funny. Grrr...I don't like this new game. We have not figured out what works for us with her in regards to disapline just yet. It is hard when she doesn't understand truely what no means.
It was a pretty typical Monday for me. Work is beyond slow right now so the boss man is thinking of strange ways to keep us busy....I'm sorry but it is not my job to clean the cupboards and clean the counter tops...that is why they have housekeepers. Grrr. I can find many other constructive things to do. I need to find a way to be independently wealthy :) I like what I am doing, but in some ways I feel like I truely do not use the skills I worked so hard to gain.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment