Monday, January 16, 2012

Little update

Things still seem to be going well with miss Aubrey. I'm still skeptical that she's going to gain weight but I just need to be patient and pray that the medicine and new formula are helping her grow. She is much happier and crying much less. I think now that she is more content it is even more apparent how tiny she is. I put her in a new born size onsie yesterday by accident and it still fit :(. It's also now pretty obvious how far behind she is with her gross motor and to a lesser extent fine motor skills. She has a PT evaluation next week so that we can start playing catch up. I'm pretty sure she will catch up pretty quickly. She's already using her legs to push herself a bit into side lying which she wasn't doing a week ago. I'm hopeful we are headed in the right direction. I'm planning on taking her in to the pediatricians office Friday to check her weight. Hopefully she will finally weigh over 9lbs 14oz!!!

No comments: