Thursday, January 26, 2012

Busy day :)

I'm loving having more time off with the girls! Today was crazy busy :) Mackenzie and Brooklynn were big helpers all day today. They helped me finish cleaning up the play room and organizing the new cubbies. Hopefully I can keep up with the mess in that room better now that we have places to put everything. Now we need to clean out the girls rooms. They are horribly messy! Aubrey had her PT evaluation today. She's much more active, but she is still behind in all her motor sills. She will see the PT 2x per month until she is caught up. The PT said she is about 1 1/2 to 2 months behind. I'm hoping to have her rolling by our next appointment, but I've got to get her interested first! We go back to the doctor tomorrow to get her weighed and see if the changes we have made are working. Fingers crossed and lots of prayers that she is over 10 lbs. I'll be pretty surprised if she's not gaining because she surely feels and looks bigger, plus she is eating like a pig. So happy that I have another day off tomorrow :)

No comments: