New Favorite Phrase: "What the..."-yea not my favorite "But MOM!"
All about her: She is a lefty, she is pretty tall and wears a 5t, won't let us cut her hair because "princesses have long hair"
Her latest and greatest: She started preschool in the beginning of September. She loves it and enjoys spending time with all her little friends. She is learning her letters and can make an M and an A, but she does write them backwards, I guess that will come with time.
Brooklynn Danielle
Birthday girl :)
What's Brooklynn doing now :)
Favorite Phrases: Mamamamama and Dadadadada
All about her: She was 28 inches tall and 21.6lbs at one year
Latest and greatest: She is walking all over-love the toddling walk, she chatters on all day-though we have no clue what she is saying, she is quiet the commedian and cracks up all the time
Hmm...little about me. I am a mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, etc. I have been married to my best friend for 7 wonderful years. We have three beautiful little girls Mackenzie, Brooklynn, and Aubrey who are absolutly the light of our lives. I must say that I wake up every morning thankful to be living my life. I couldn't ask for anything better :)
No comments:
Post a Comment