...in a day and then maybe I will have enough time to accomplish all the things I want to and need to do in a day. Oh, the extra 5 hours must be when the girls are sleeping! Lets see...what have we been up to? Really nothing much exciting...working and spending time chasing the wild ones around!
Kenzie
~As of today she can go underwater "all by myself"
~She loves going to the pool and "swimming" with her floaties (another one of the NEVER things I gave into!)
~She's discovered Silly Bands
~She is so much a little girl now, it's sad how fast they grow up.
~Has been binkie free for over a week...yes I am admitting that my 3 1/2 year old still had a binkie
~Is sassy as the day is long...oh how I dread the teen years :)
~Is still a daddy's girl 100%...I'm so chopped liver!!!
Brooklynn
~Is fully mobile and can crawl from one end of the house to the other in no time flat.
~Is cruising the furniture and practicing standing by herself!
~Is learning to wave bye bye and clap
~She "dances" all the time...I love baby dancing :)
~Is eating me out of house and home...she has discovered finger foods and couldn't be happier.
~Is still a crappy sleeper for the most part.
~Weighed 20lbs 1oz at 9 months :) She's my chunky baby!
~She is "talking" and babbling a ton.
~She loves to scream and laugh till she topples over
~She loves the pool.
~Is still nursing...never thought I would make it this far!
~She is my mommy's girl! At least one of my kids likes me :)
Summer time with kids is so much fun. I love watching them enjoy so many of the things I enjoyed as a kid. I love it that both girls LOVE the water. Pool time is so much fun. Summer time also makes being a working mom so much harder. I am struggling right now with working full time. I wish there was a way for me to work part time or even better to work from home. Though working from home and OT don't mix...honestly I would give it up in a heart beat if I could stay home..okay not full time at home, couldn't do that :), but to be home part time would be wonderful. Maybe some day. I am always looking and keeping my eyes open, just don't know how I could swing it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment