Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Damn it..

I am so sick and tired of feeling like crap. This can not be normal to have a cold off and on since September. I made the mistake of thinking I might actually be feeling better....yea that lasted a whole 12 hours at the max. I feel like crap again...sore throat, stuffy head, higher than normal temp(though not a fever, at least yet), upset stomach, and just generally feeling awful. I'm not sleeping...cause I'm afraid of getting sick, which is dumb because I am sick and need sleep. How in the world am I supposed to get everything done that needs done when all I want to do is lay on the couch and whine. Sigh. I would go to the doc, but what is he really going to do....I'm sure it's just a virus. Everyone is sick around her...I'm sure working in the hospital doesn't help. I swear if I wash my hands one more time the skin will fall off. I just want to be better. I don't think I have ever had an illness linger like this. Maybe we have mold in the house, maybe i have leukemia or lymphoma...got to love working in oncology :), who knows but I'm done with it...it can go away and infect another family now. Sigh...I'm going to try and get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow I will be better....HAHA fat chance.

No comments: