Sunday, December 7, 2008
8 hours and 2500 lights later...
and our Christmas tree is up, lighted, and decorated :) I don't know if I have more lights on it this year or if 2500 is the normal number but I'm so happy it is up. I think we could light a small city with it, but I love it just the same. Our house is freezing now because the tree is in our living room where the thermometer is so all the lights make the room warm therefor the thermometer registers it as hotter in the house than it really is...so if you are not in the living room with the tree or in Mackenzie's room with the space heater you will FREEZE!!! It took Jason and I a bit to figure out why our house was so cold...to the point that we walked around the house to make sure a door/window hadn't misteriously opened...we then realized that we do that every single year. I will post pictures tomorrow of the decorations and the tree. Our camara broke about two weeks ago and we just replaced it today so I will finally have some new pics :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment