Thursday, October 9, 2008

Miss Mackenzie :)

She's a nut. Just plain crazy and I love every single minute of it. Tonight she wanted to take a walk, so we put on our jackets and headed outside...when we started down the steps she stopped and ran back inside...I thought she had changed her mind and honestly was relieved that we wouldn't be strolling half way around the block just for her to decide she was too tired to walk any further...it's a long walk carrying 30lbs of toddler... As I start back up the stairs she appears at the door with her little ride on ducky that way too small for her and her make believe vacuum. So we don't take one walk we take 2...one riding the way to small ducky...all while doing the Miss America wave and one vacuuming the street. I'm sure we were quite the site. Walk #2 with the vacuum was the longest even though we only made it down on drive as she was moving the vacuum back and forth over every inch of her path. Really she's just a nut. She discovered the moon the other night and promptly became obsessed with pointing it out every single time we are outside at dark. She points towards the sky and loudly exclaims "oon!!! oon!!! oon!!!" It amazes me how quickly she learns and how much she remembers. I love this age...I think I will just push the pause button and enjoy this stage a little longer :)

No comments: