Aubrey had her one year check up on Friday. For the first time in her life her development with the exception of her swallowing is considered NORMAL!!!! It feels so strange to be so happy to hear the word normal when describing your child, but she's never been "normal" by the medical professionals. So here it is...
~20lbs 15oz
~28 inches tall (the same as Brooklynn)
They still want us to work on getting her to take more food and less formula, but I knew that going into the appointment ;) We also got the go ahead to switch to milk...Goodbye formula :)
Hopefully by the end of the month we will shake the failure to thrive diagnosis and get good news at her swallow study and truly be "normal" :)
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow! 20 pounds! I know some kids who haven't had the challenges she's had in her first year who haven't hit the 20 pound mark at 1 year. Dang Aubrey! I really enjoy your updates.
Post a Comment