Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter :)

I love holidays with the kids. It's almost like being a little kid all over again. Brooklynn was really excited for the "Rabbit" to visit this year. She insists the Easter bunny is called Rabbit and not Easter bunny. Easter morning she ran into our room screaming at the top of her lungs "Rabbit see me, Rabbit see me!!!!" She is loud on a normal day, but I'm pretty sure our neighbors heard her yelling :) The screeching did not end there...every time she or Mackenzie saw an egg they screamed before running to grab it. I'm pretty sure before they are all grown up that I will have hearing loss from all the screaming :) Aubrey slept through the whole egg hunting fun....yea my kid who wakes up all night every night sleeps through screaming banshees :) After church Mackenzie declared that Easter was to celebrate Jesus coming back to life. Then after a long pause stated "you know that's kinda gross cause I know he had to be stinky..." I tried to explain that he wasn't stinky, but she wasn't having it. Only Mackenzie :) We had fun visiting with the Easter bunny. All the girls sat on the Easter bunny's lap and smiled pretty for the camera. I've not gotten pictures uploaded yet

No comments: