Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bummed...

...I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I have enjoyed my time home with the girls way too much, it just goes to show me how much I am missing. I feel like I work my life away Mon-Fri and then scramble to fit 7 days worth of time into 2 days. It's not right, I hate it and really feel like I'm at the point that I would do just about anything to not work full time. I've said it before that I really don't regret anything I've done in my life because all the experience has made me who I am, but I'm beginning to regret working my life away. I love my house, it's the home I have dreamed of since I was little, and I like our newer cars, and going to dinner/away as we please...but honestly, is it worth it all? I just don't know anymore. Tonight I'm wishing that I would have stayed put in our old house and not built the new one. I know it's much to late to change that, but I can't help wishing. I find myself thinking of the things we could give up, change, do without to tighten the budget...but I've ran this through my head for over a year, and I honestly don't know where to start. I know that once baby #3 gets here that my wish to be home more will be even worse..it's gotten worse with each baby...but then with each baby the need for me to work is greater! I just need to become independently wealthy :) It's fun to dream I guess...

No comments: