Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh Mackenzie...


I don't know where the girl comes up with half of the crazy things she does. Last night I was finishing up making dinner and she starts flipping out because she does not want to eat the sweet potatoes I put on her plate. Now keep in mind sweet potatoes have been one of her favorite foods since she started eating solids. She poured on the drama like we were going to make her eat broken glass. We don't make her "clean her plate", but we expect she at least try one bite of everything on her plate. After about 5 minutes of her goofy antics we asked her why she did not want to eat her potatoes and she tells us very matter of factly "because I am just so scared of them!" We had to have her repeat herself because, well who is afraid of potatoes? I guess a toddler that doesn't want to eat them :) She then proceeded to eat her whole serving. Must have been some scary potatoes!

No comments: