Thursday, January 7, 2010

:)


Sorry for the upside down baby...I can not figure out how to flip the pic!!!

I love how Brooklynn's whole body smiles when I get home from work. She gets all wiggly and smiles from ear to ear. The girl sure knows how to make her mommy happy. She has surly found her voice. She was practicing all her new sounds tonight and completely cracking herself up. I wish we had not accidentally packed up the power cord for the video camera. I love love love sweet baby sounds :)

Today when I got home from work Kenzie greeted me at the door with a HUGE hug. She then told me "Mommy I missed you SOOOOOOOOOOO much." "I miss you when you at work" I told her that I missed her too while I was away and she gets this HUGE smile on her face and says "That makes me so happy, you love me :)"

No comments: