Monday, February 16, 2009

Swimming at the YMCA

Last night we took Mackenzie to an open night at the YMCA. The YMCA here in Mansfield is pretty neat. The pool was pretty neat. It has a huge play area for little kids, a big water slide for bigger kids, a lazy "river", and a small area for lap swimming. Jason took her in the pool and she had an absolute blast!!! Even when her lips were turning blue and chattering she did not want to get out. She kept saying, "NO, water. Walk in water" I think she was in the pool for a little over an hour before it was getting late and it was time for her to go home. I would love to get a membership to the Y, but it is kind of expensive and I'm not sure we would get our money's worth. I think we would have fun in the pool and they have toddler swim classes and possibly a gymnastics class, but I don't know if we would use it enough. I think the family membership is like $70+ a month, so we will have to mill it over a bit.

Other than that life is pretty much status quo here. Busy working and tending to the house. Same old same old I guess :)

No comments: