Monday, June 27, 2011
Crazy girls :)
That pretty much sums up life with Mackenzie and Brooklynn lately. The summer weather much have given them even more energy. Even with the bad weather and storms this summer they have enjoyed swimming, playing in the mud that we call our yard, collecting rocks (yea our poor children have resorted to collecting rock with our lack of yard and things to do outside), and even playing at the park a few times. Mackenzie is becoming quiet the little swimmer. She is too brave for my liking...I really do need to get her into some swimming lessons. She has become such a big girl this summer. I can't believe that she will be have in just over 6 months. Brooklynn has become quite the little stinker! She is stubborn and sneaky...how did that happen to my sweet little girl? She is still sweet as ever, but goodness you know when something is not to her liking. She likes to point at you and say "No, no, no!" and walk away and do what ever it is that she's not supposed to be doing. We've had our first experiences of sisterly fighting! I'm sure it is just a sign of what is to come. Thankfully they still seem to love each other more than screaming at each other! Hopefully I will get some pictures up here in soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment