Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooklynn!!!











Brooklynn turned one Sept. 28th...I'm not quite sure how that is possible, there is no way she can be one already!!! Both Jason and I had the day off so we spend the day spoiling her rotten and just hanging out with the girls :) I can't believe that I have a 3 1/2 year old and now a 1 year old! This past year has been a lot of fun. Going from 1 to 2 was so much easier than 0 to 1. Maybe it was because Brooklynn has been a sweetie of a baby or that Mackenzie took to being a big sis better than we could have ever asked. Brooklynn has been an absolute joy. She is a happy, smiley, funny kiddo! She is turning into quite the comedian and cracks us up every day. If she would just sleep I really wouldn't have any complaints! Lets see what is she up to now---

~She has 2 bottom teeth and a tiny little point of a 3rd bottom tooth.

~Says Mama and Dada...she babbles like she is talking in sentences, we just have no clue what she is saying.

~Can throw quiet the temper tantrum...ah, I'm in for it :)

~Cracks herself and everyone else up

~Is a total mama's girl...her nickname is Super Glue

~Is taking 8-9 steps at a time...she took her first steps Sept. 15th while we were on vacation

~Refuses most baby food...this is quiet a feat trying to find her food since she has only 2 teeth!
~LOVES her big sis...no one can make her laugh like Mackenzie

~She has nursed for a whole year...I'm proud that we made the full year without ever needing formula, but I'm so ready to be done...as soon as I can get her on full milk I will be done!!!

I love this little girl. She has added so much to our little family. I can't imagine what life would be like without her. I never thought I would love being a mom so much!!! Can't wait to see what the next year has to hold :)

No comments: