Wednesday, June 10, 2009
The house is SOLD!!!
We signed the paper work to close on our house today. I am still in complete shock that the house is really sold. Maybe it has just not completely sunk in yet...I wonder when it will? Yesterday when I came home from work the for sale sign had SOLD on top of it! I nearly crashed my car into the mailbox from staring in disbelief at the sign. I need to take a picture of it to start of the photo album that I am sure will follow this journey we are about to start. I am excited to start building and get into the house we have been dreaming of since before we were married, but in the same sense it will be sad to leave our first home together. A lot of good has happened since we move into this house...we got married, we found new jobs that we both really like, we had Mackenzie, we got pregnant with our second little girl, and we really just been blessed with a lot of wonderful family times. We will miss the neighborhood and having kind neighbors. I am sure we will have wonderful times in our new place as well! I am excited to build our home with everything that we want in it...to be the first people to live there...to pick every detail of the house...to have the property to bring some horses home someday...to give our children room to grow...to have the perfect place to host holiday get togethers. I can't wait until we can have the whole family over for Christmas. Kenzie's 3rd birthday will most likely be the first time we will have a largeish gathering in our new place. I think it will be a fitting time to "show off" our new home. I supposed now we should worry about packing up all our worldly belongings and picking and choosing the bare minimal items we will need to survive while we are in limbo between this house and the new one. Plus, figuring out what we will need to bring home baby during that "in limbo" time. Man, we really like to keep things interesting...I can only hope and pray baby #2 is layed back! I hope to use this blog as a way to keep family/friends up to date on the moving/building/moving process as it pans out. I sure there will be hundreds of pictures to accompany this journey! So, I guess tomorrow starts the new journey....wish us luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment