Sunday, April 5, 2009
Transitions...
Well, we have made the transition to a toddler bed and it seems to be a HUGE hit. She seems to be absolutely thrilled to have her "big girl" bed all in pink. She spent all day yesterday in and out of her bed, playing with her stuffed animals, and rearranging her toys. I am happy that the transition went well, I wasn't sure if she was ready and I'm sure we will have our rough night, but so far it seems like the right decision. The first night she spent at least part of the night under the bed, but stayed put in bed all night last night. She even took a nap yesterday!!!! Now we need to work on cleaning out the spare room and closet so that we can paint and get it ready for her to move into her "big girl" room. I am hoping to have her room completely changed by June. That way she has time to get used to her new room before baby gets here. I think she will enjoy having a bigger room, but she is also associates her room as her's! When we move her I plan to make it a big girl room and keep the baby items in the small room for the baby when that time comes. After we get her moved then we can start preparing the nursery again...not that it will be much different than it was with Mackenzie...I even found furniture that is almost the same as what we have with her. Busy times at our house :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment